Saturday, January 26, 2008

Web 2.0 Class

Jumping into the world of Web 2.0 is pretty exciting but you'll find me with a laptop on my lap more than usual. Knitting move over, I've got work to do. So with my latest assignment in the Web 2.0 online class, I need to think about a lesson that will work well with incorporating one (or more) of the tools that we're discussing. Today I worked on my del.iciou.us tags and explored some educator blogs. I'm planning to use del.ious.us to network websites for the teachers to use for research topics - a pathfinder of sorts. So much to learn and to pass along to the students - and teachers. This blog is also a creation inspired by the exposure to the readings from this class. I'm want to learn more about using blogs with middle schoolers to discuss books or technology. More later!

1 comment:

anita gunn said...

Apotek online lucia apotek

smärtstillande medicin lucia apotek

smärtstillande medicin lucia apotek

köpa sömntabletter lucia apotek

köpa sömntabletter lucia apotek

Köp Zolpidem 10mg lucia apotek

smärtstillande medicin lucia apotek

köp medicin online lucia apotek

Köp smärtstillande medel lucia apotek